GARLIC AND ROSEMARY BALSAMIC ROASTED PORK LOIN and RED POTATOES
- 2 pounds boneless pork loin
- ¼-cup Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- 10 garlic cloves, smashed
- ½-cup fresh rosemary leaves
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 2 pounds red potatoes, washed and quartered
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Lightly grease a roasting pan with cooking spray; place pork loin in roasting pan and set aside.
- In a food processor, combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic cloves, rosemary leaves, salt and pepper; process for 2 to 3 minutes, or until thickened, and the consistency is that of a wet paste.
- Spread ¾ of the rub on all sides of the meat.
- Place in oven and cook for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the potatoes by combining them with the remaining of the rub.
- Remove roasting pan from oven; reduce oven to 350F.
- Place prepared potatoes around the meat.
- Put back in the oven and continue to cook for 50 minutes, or until done. Pork is done cooking when internal temperature is between 145F and 160F.
- Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes.
- Transfer roast to a cutting board; slice and serve with potatoes.