This is a great breakfast dish that is Whole 30 Compliant! (Use coconut milk rather than almond milk!) This frittata contains coconut/almond milk, eggs, chicken, red bell pepper, spinach leaves, and cherry tomatoes.
- 10 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut milk or almond milk
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup cooked shredded chicken
- 1 cup heirloom or cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Coconut oil, for coating the dish
Other Optional fillings (Instead of shredded chicken, red bell pepper, etc.)
- Mushrooms, sliced
- Ham pieces, cubed
- Green Bell Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Coat a 9" baking dish with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, scramble the eggs and add all of the ingredients, except the tomatoes. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish. Place all the tomatoes on top, they should float.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
Bake for 20 minutes if you want it to be slightly undercooked (for meal prep!). Then when you reheat it, it will be cooked just right.