This is a great smoothie to have for breakfast or as a snack/dessert!
- 1 1/2 cups Almond or Coconut Milk (I prefer almond)
- 1 Ripe Bananas, peeled
- 1 Seedless Navel Oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 1/4 cups Frozen Mango Chunks
- Shredded Coconut, for garnish (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender in the order listed above (excluding shredded coconut).
- Blend on high until smooth and there are no more mango chunks.
- Pour into glasses, garnish with shredded coconut, if desired, and enjoy.
Note: If too liquidy, put in freezer for 10 minutes to thicken.
Also...All of the ingredients are Whole 30 approved, but I have heard that you lose your nutrients when you grind up your fruit which makes it not compliant with the Whole 30 Diet.