This is a great summer dinner recipe that is Whole 30 Compliant!
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 tbs extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp ancho chili powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
For the Avocado salsa:
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- Juice from 2 limes
- 1-2 tbs finely chopped cilantro (depending on how big of a cilantro lover you are)
- Salt to taste
- Mix the salt, chili powder, cumin, paprika, onion and black pepper together, rub the salmon fillets with olive oil and this seasoning mix
refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat the grill.
- Combine the avocado, onion, cilantro, lime juice, and salt in a bowl and mix well, chill until ready to use.
- Grill the salmon to desired doneness. (I grilled for about 5 minutes)
- Top with avocado salsa and enjoy!