This is a great dessert if you are cutting carbs and flour
- 1/3 second spray of cooking oil spray on parchment lined 2 cookie sheets.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- With electric mixer on medium speed, beat egg whites until medium peaks form. Gradually beat in sugar substitute,vanilla extract, and salt
- Turn up speed to high and continue beating until stiff (but not dry) peaks form.
- Use rubber spatula, fold in coconut
- Drop tablesoon-sized mounds of mixture onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Cool on cookie sheets 1 minute before carefully transfering to wire racks to cool completely