This is a tart and creamy pie in a sweet graham cracker crust
- In a food processor ground crackers until completely ground then add 8 tablespoonful of butter slices and brown sugar until all is blended.
- If you don't have a food processer; crush crackers in plastic ziplock bag and put the cracker ingredients in a mixing bolw and mix in sugar and melted butter.
- Press cracker mixture in a pie dish evenly. Do not bake yet
4.For pie filling.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
6. Combine the egg yolks, sweetened condensed milk, and lime juice. mix well with mixer about 2 to 3 minutes.
7. Pour into unbaked pie shell
8. Bake in preheated oven 20 to 25 minutes. allow to cool. Top with whipped cream and you can garnish with lime slices or lime zest if desired