This is a delish dinner recipe that is Whole30 Compliant! I served this with asparagus and red potatoes!
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1½ tsp black pepper
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon
- ½ large onion or (1 medium)
- In a large bowl combine the salt, paprika, thyme, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Add the drumstick to the bowl and toss to coat evenly.
- Slice the lemon and onion.
- Heat olive oil over high heat in a large skillet and brown each side of the chicken. Don't fully cook them.
- Line the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish with the sliced onions.
- Place the browned drumsticks into the baking dish and add half a slice of lemon on each drumstick.
- Bake at 380 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour or an hour and 15 minutes.