This is a delish side dish that is Whole30 Compliant! I paired mine with roasted chicken legs and asparagus! Yum!
- 1½ lbs small red potatoes (cut in half or quartered to make ¾-inch thick pieces)
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt (preferably kosher or sea salt), to taste
- Black pepper (freshly ground), to taste
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add 1 teaspoon Ghee, and 2 Tbsp olive oil.
- Once Ghee is melted and hot, arrange potatoes in the skillet. Cook uncovered and undisturbed 8-10 minutes or until golden brown crust forms on the bottoms.
- Turn potatoes then cover and cook another 5 minutes or until golden brown on the second side.
- Turn the potatoes again, cover and cook another 5 minutes or until you can easily pierce potatoes with a knife. Remove from heat and sprinkle with salt & pepper.