This is a delish one pot dish that works for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! It is Whole30 Compliant, and you get to use Aidells Chicken and Apple Sausage!
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 white potato
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 (4-pack) package Aidells chicken and apple sausages
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Adobo or Oregano Seasoning
- Cut up 1 sweet potato, 1 white potato, 1 bell pepper, 1 yellow onion, 4 aidells chicken and apple sausages.
- Drizzle some olive oil enough to coat, salt and pepper and seasonings like adobo or oregano.
- Cook at 420 * for 30-45 minutes until done!