Any leftover meat will do with this easy meal.
- preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- break toothpicks to fit inside taco shells so they do not close up while crisping in oven. This is an easy way to prop them open.
- put in oven on racks for three min. then turn over for two minutes.
- remove from oven and put a little of the salsa inside each shell.
- slather a little guac inside all shells.
- then some cilantro, cheese, then shredded meat.
- put a little dollop of guacamole on top and dot with siracha sauce.
- With salsa already prepared and meat cooked; it took only 15 minutes to create