Apple Crisp! Whole 30 Compliant! I ate it for breakfast!
- 4 cups apples, peeled & sliced (I used Gala apples)
- 3/4 cup almonds (roasted, unsalted)
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 2 T. coconut oil (+1 T. for greasing dish)
- 3/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg dash of salt
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a 9" baking dish with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Place the sliced apples in the dish, and add the remaining ingredients to your food processor.
- Process the mixture until it resembles the texture of coarse sand.
- Evenly distribute the almond and raisin mixture over the fruit.
- Cover and bake for 25 minutes, then bake uncovered for another 10 -15 minutes, or until fruit is bubbling and apples are soft.
- Your almond and raisin topping should darken.
- Serve and enjoy!