Delish dinner recipe for salmon! I paired mine with roasted asparagus with strawberries!
- 2 salmon filets
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1.5 cups diced strawberries
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. diced jalapeño
- 2 Tbsp. diced green onion
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Place salmon filet on a baking sheet and brush it with a few coats of balsamic vinegar. Reserve the rest of the balsamic for later. Season salmon with a dash of salt and pepper.
- Bake salmon for 15-20 minutes until cooked through.
- While salmon cooks, make the salsa. Combine strawberries, cilantro, jalapeño, green onion, lime juice in a medium bowl and stir to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste. Store salsa in the fridge until you're ready to serve.
- When salmon is cooked, brush a bit of the remaining balsamic vinegar over the top. Top salmon with strawberry salsa and serve immediately.
- Cooking time may vary depending on the size/shape of your filet and the level of doneness you like. Start checking your salmon around the 10 minute mark if you're worried about cook time.
- You could easily make this salsa ahead of time - just store it in the fridge until you're ready to serve!