This is a VERY YUMMY salmon recipe that is perfect for dinner and Whole30 Compliant!
- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 Tbsp parsley
- 2 large or 3 small garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/8 cup light olive oil
- 2 Tbsp of fresh lemon juice
- Lemon slices
- Preheat the oven to 450° F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- In a small bowl, mix together: 2 Tbsp chopped parsley, 2-3 pressed cloves garlic, 1/2 Tbsp Dijon mustard, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp of pepper, 1/8 cup of olive oil and 2 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- Slice salmon into even portions. Lay them onto a lined baking dish with the skin-side-down.
- Generously brush all sides of salmon with sauce and top with fresh slices of lemon.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 12-15 min or until just cooked through and flaky.