Yummy lunch or dinner recipe for a healthy turkey burger that is Whole 30 Compliant!
- 2 pounds Ground Turkey
- 3/4 cups White Onion, diced
- 1/2 cups Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 2 teaspoons Cumin
- 2 teaspoons Paprika
- 2 teaspoons Red Pepper Flakes
- In a large bowl, mix together ground turkey, onion, cilantro, garlic, jalapeno, ground cumin, paprika, and red pepper flakes.
- Divide mixture and form into indicated number of patties.
- Grill over medium-high heat and flip when bottom side of burger no longer sticks to the grill grates, about 6-8 minutes. Continue cooking until cooked through, about 6-8 minutes.
- Serve with toppings and condiments of choice.