Thai-inspired grilled chicken marinated in coconut milk, fresh lime juice and Asian fish sauce. Top with fresh cilantro. Whole 30 Compliant!
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 1 (13.5-ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 (2-inch) piece fresh ginger, grated
- Zest and juice of 1 lime, plus lime wedges for serving
- 7-8 chicken legs
- fresh cilantro
- In a large bowl, stir together fish sauce, coconut milk, ginger and lime zest and juice. Add chicken and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or up to overnight.
- Prepare a grill or grill pan for medium heat cooking. Drain chicken well, discarding marinade, and pat mostly dry. Grill chicken, flipping at 20 minutes, until just charred in parts and cooked through, 40 minutes total. (Dark meat will take longer to cook than light meat.)
- Transfer to a platter and serve with lime wedges and fresh cilantro .