All the flavors from traditional Mexican Rice without all the carbs! This recipe uses cauliflower, which makes it the perfect side during Whole30!!
- Grate the cauliflower using a box grater or the grating attachment on a food processor. Set aside.
- Heat the oil and ghee in a large skillet over high heat and add in the onion and garlic; sauté for 2 minutes or until softened and fragrant. Stir in the tomato paste and season the mixture with salt and pepper.
- Add in the cauliflower and the chicken broth and mix well. Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove the cauliflower rice from the heat and garnish with cilantro.
- Serve alongside any of your favorite Mexican dishes and enjoy!
- *You can use all olive oil if you can't find ghee or want this to be vegan.