This is a good alternative for pizza when you can't eat pizza because you're on the Whole 30 Diet!! I made these on day 28!
- 4 cups grated cauliflower
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine grated cauliflower, eggs, oil, and seasonings in a large bowl.
- Add in your desired fillings. Be sure to not use too many or they won’t hold together. I use 4 ounces of meat, and about a cup of veggies.
- Fill the muffin tin by packing the filling into them. Be sure to press down to help them form.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite marinara sauce.
*Note - My recipe made 10 muffins.