This Cilantro Garlic Lime Chicken with Zucchini Noodles is healthy and satisfies the pasta craving! My husband and I didn't miss the pasta noodles! We will be using
- 2 (8 oz.) boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped into 1" pieces
- 4 medium zucchini, made into noodles using a veggie spiralizer
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of garlic salt (or more to taste)
- 1-2 jalapenos - deseeded & diced
- 1 1/2 small limes, juiced
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat 2 tablespoons EVOO in the skillet to medium-high heat; then add the diced chicken breast & chopped jalapeno.
- Season with mixture of cumin, chili powder and garlic salt. Cook until the chicken is lightly browned & cooked through; then transfer the chicken to a separate dish and set aside.
- Wipe the skillet out with a paper towel, and return it to the stovetop. Heat 2 tablespoons EVOO in skillet and turn heat to medium-high.
- Add zucchini noodles and cook for 1 minute - stirring often. Add the chicken back to the skillet. Sprinkle in the chopped cilantro and add in the lime juice.
- Remove from the heat and toss to combine thoroughly. Season with salt & pepper.
- Serve with lime wedges (if desired) - and serve immediately.