Here's a simple red curry sauce that is made at most thai restaurants.
Here's a simple red curry sauce that is made at most thai restaurants. This call this sauce simple becuase the red curry paste is already premixed and you can have everything made in about 15min. This suace goes awesome on any type of meat or fish. I normally put it on a bed of jasmine rice.
The curry powered is optional since the spiice are already mixed in the red curry paste. I just like giving it an extra bang.
So this simple curry recipe mixture is as follows:
- Chop the yellow onion, mince the ginger and garlic.
- Drizzle some olive oil in the pan and toss in the chopped onion. Cook until the onion has a ittle clearity; around 5 minutes.
- Add curry powder and then mix in the red curry paste.
- Mix together and cook on medium for another 3-4min.
- Pour in coconut milk and bring to a low boil.
- After the sauce comes to a boil turn the burner down to a simmer and let the sauce cook for another 5 minutes. This is what the sauce will look like when your finshed! Yummy! Now just serve the sauce with your main dish! This goes great with shirmp or chicken on a bed of jasmine rice!