The marinade makes the chicken very tender
- Cut chicken in very thin bites and marinade for 1/2 hour.
- beat egg whites with a pinch of salt until a little foamy.
- dip chicken into starch and then into egg white and fry at a low temp. drain on paper towels
- to make the sauce put all of the sauce ingredients together and simmer untill thickened.
- Put cooked black rice on a serving platter Put the chicken on top of the rice
- Pour sauce over chicken and rice.
- sprinkle cashews and green onions on top.
- Then serve.
- No extra salt is needed since soy sauce, chicken broth, oyster sauce and mirin all have salt in it.